Interviewed during labor, Rose Wetzel proves her mettle! We’ve always said Spartan women are tough, maybe tougher than the men. How many would be able to maintain composure and be interviewed for a podcast between painful contraction? We are so grateful that Rose did! Rose is an accomplished athlete known for her success in American Ninja Warrior and in Spartan Race and now for her composure, strength and grace while giving birth. We highly suggest you make the time to watch this one. Tune in to hear the surprising lessons she shares and see true strength in action.
- Obstacles come up in life. Have your attitude ready.
- To achieve the overwhelming, focus on one contraction at a time.
- When facing a challenge you need to have to have a sense of confidence in yourself and find a way to relax in the face of adversity.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan