Workout of the Day: MIND: August 13, 2017
“It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.” --Claude Bernard
On mind days, try to develop both your body and mind while still allowing them to recover from the demands we put on them while training for strength, athleticism, and endurance.
Active Recovery Suggestions
- Fast for 12 to 24 hours (water or tea only)
- Read for an hour
- Use a sauna or steam room
- Catch up on Spartan Up! podcast episodes.
- Learn a Spartan recipe
- 5 Produce Skins You Didn't Know You Could Eat
- Ashwagandha: The Mysterious Healer
- Four 2-Minute Breakfasts You Can Make While Coffee Brews
Spartan Up! Podcast: ROMAN TSUNDER | PLAN TO TAKE ON THE WORLD