Smoothies are one of the quickest and easiest ways to incorporate large amounts of nutrient-dense foods into your daily diet. Not only are smoothies incredibly simple to prepare, but they allow our bodies to efficiently digest and assimilate all of the valuable nutrition contained in each ingredient. Add this refreshing berry and coconut milk smoothie to your apres-workout recovery routine.
Berry & Coconut Milk Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1.5 cups coconut milk beverage, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pour frozen blueberries, coconut milk, hemp seeds, and salt into blender.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- Add coconut oil and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.