Paradigms are made to be broken. Question everything. But do it in such a way that is data driven and informed by the best possible research. That means question the gut instincts, question what you’ve “always done,” and question the ideas you see on social media. This is the way Jack Easdale has maintained the prominence of a billion dollar business. How can you apply this to your life? Find out on this week’s podcast.
- The two most dangerous statements are–that’s the way we’ve always done it and that’s just the way it is.
- Utilize good, vetted research.
- Winging it is not going to suffice when there’s a lot at stake.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan