News from within and around the world of Spartan.
- South Florida Sprint and Kid's Race is this weekend, including a free Spartan Open House, 4pm-6pm Friday, February 23rd, at 2018 at Amelia Earhart Park. Amelia Earhart Park is a 515-acre urban park in unincorporated Miami-Dade County, just north of Hialeah, Florida.
- March 3rd and 4th: Las Vegas Super and Sprint Weekend. The weekend includes kid's races. The venue is the Mesquite MX Park, a particularly good venue for Hurricane Heat. An Obstacle Specialist training course will be held on Friday, March 2.
- Coming soon: Announcements on the 2018 Spartan Mountain Series and Honor Series.
- Training hard and being run down is a gateway for a wintertime cold or flu. Take action now.
- Valentine's Day may be over but here are several unbeatable ways to get your heart pumping.
- How to get started cross-country skiing.
- Heading to the Arnold Sports Festival and Fitness EXPO, March 1 to 4? Spartan will be there and we'd love for you to look us up.
- We posted this for Valentine's Day, but these lifestyle tips know no bounds.
- Want to succeed in fitness, health, sports, life, work, business, et al? A critical and unforgiving step: Surround yourself with good people. Check out Joe De Sena's interview with Elizabeth Weils of 137 Ventures where you'll also be encouraged to carve out “non-negotiable” chunks of your day.
- When you feel like the obstacles are too much to take on a goal you truly want, consider these lessons of Olympic Games grit.
- Jimmy Chin on risk and failure in his observations surrounding Everest.
Getting ready to tackle a Spartan race? Download The Spartan 2018 Training Plan as your blueprint. #noexcuses