News from within and around the world of Spartan.
- The Spartan U.S. National Championship Series kicks off this weekend in San Jose. The series will feature stops in Seattle, SoCal and Chicago en route to the series finale in Utah, where the series winners will be crowned. National series events will also feature racer qualifications for both the 2018 Spartan North American Championship and World Championship.
- First Spartan race in Ireland announced. Travel (and race) with Spartans in Dublin.
- Greek Peak Winter Sprint Results
- Las Vegas results.
- Sparta is calling you: The Spartan 2018 Trifecta World Championship has been announced.
- The Houston Sprint.
- April 7-8: Charlotte Sprint Weekend in Concord, North Carolina.
- The Spartan 2018 Mountain Series Presented by the U.S. Air Force has been announced. Six mountains with more than 29,000 feet of total elevation and more than 80 miles and 250 obstacles. It gets rolling on May 5 in Montana.
Training & Nutrition
- Mark Sisson of Mark's Daily Apple discusses how you can free yourself from sugar.
- A free mountain training plan is now available.
- Is it possible to train for a high-altitude race at sea-level? It may not be ideal, but here's what you can do.
- Meet the busiest Spartan: Trifecta world record holder, Hartley Mahfood.
- Lance Collins is disrupting Scott Mann, a former Green Beret, on leadership.
- Amalia Boone and Marla Sweeney on how to stamp out excuses.
- Jason Jaksetic on why a new frame of reference on the hard life can help you embrace the suck.
- How to survive a bear attack.
- How to biohack your house for optimal sleep.
- Are you weird enough to succeed? Joe De Sena puts his secret up for grabs.