Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup oats (old fashioned recommended)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a 16oz mason jar, or other container of your choice, that allows room for a topper (if using)
- Replace ½ of the oats with unsweetened cocoa powder + 1 tsp vanilla extract and top with sliced banana.
- Replace the oats completely with cooked quinoa + 1 tsp cinnamon and top with chopped apple.
- Top with ¼ chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
- Stir in 1 tbsp Yumbutter or your favorite nut butter
Recipe and photo courtesy of @davesherotski