You can make a creamy guacamole by including Greek yogurt in the recipe. This already nutritious side dish becomes more jam-packed with good fats and protein.
Ingredients (Makes 8 servings)
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- ¼ Cup Powerful plain Greek yogurt https://powerful.co/yogurt/plain-yogurt
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Pink Himalayan sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, mash avocado to desired texture. Add remaining ingredients and mix until evenly combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This protein and healthy fat packed dip is great with pita chips or veggies, but can also be used as a delicious salad, sandwich, or burger topper. Combine with a couple chopped, hard-boiled egg whites for a hearty egg salad served in romaine lettuce leaves.