“Love is the answer” is the conclusion you might expect from a new age guru not a successful internal medicine doctor and trauma center director as Dr. Erika Schwartz was. But she always went against the grain of conventional protocol. Only now are her views starting to be vindicated. She urges doctors to connect with their patients and for patients to take greater responsibility for their health. How can they do this? Joe and Dr. Erika Schwartz discuss the ways modern medicine has gone astray and how to steer it back onto a more righteous path in this episode.
- The patient and doctor should be on equal terms since the patient lives in their body and is the expert of their own state of being.
- Teach others through your own healthy lifestyle.
- Bringing people together is crucial in a disconnected world and the ultimate connection is called love.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan