Roasted Avocado bites are simple and delicious. Here is a basic recipe for the minimalist.
Basic Roasted Avocado Bites
- 1 medium avocado
- Lime juice
- Your favorite spices (suggest garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, parsley)
- Preheat over to 425 degrees F
- Cut avocado into ½ inch chunks of similar size and place on a plate
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and gently toss to coat, drain excess juice from plate
- Place avocado and spices in a Ziploc bag and gently toss to coat
- Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, remove and gently stir. Bake 10-15 more minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool before eating.
Great on their own, served with eggs, or great added to a salad