Enjoy a protein packed dinner with this salmon and lentil entre.
- 2 salmon filets, 4-6oz each
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup cooked green lentils
- ¼ cup prepared pesto sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Line a baking dish with foil for easy clean up
- Place salmon in the baking dish and brush the top with olive oil.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until salmon is flaky. While salmon is baking, mix cooked lentils and pesto sauce together and set aside.
- Remove salmon from over and allow to cool 5 minutes. Remove salmon from dish (salmon skin with stick to foil, that’s ok, we don’t need it!)
- Top with lentil pesto mix and enjoy served alongside your favorite greens.
Jo Thrasher is a self-taught home cook who loves feeding people real food. She is passionate about sharing recipes on her blog joeats.net and can usually be found cooking, eating, practicing yoga, or with a camera in her hand. She currently resides in the suburbs of PA with her husband and two cats.