Lentil Berry Smoothie
Drink your lentils. Yes, you read that right. Learn how.
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (we recommend Powerful Greek Yogurt)
- ⅛ cup cooked lentils (split lentils work best and add nutrition and smooth consistency)
- ½ tsp honey
- ⅛ tsp turmeric
- ½ cup water, milk, or cold tea as liquid
- Mix all ingredients in a blender for 60 seconds
Jo Thrasher is a self-taught home cook who loves feeding people real food. She is passionate about sharing recipes on her blog joeats.net and can usually be found cooking, eating, practicing yoga, or with a camera in her hand. She currently resides in the suburbs of PA with her husband and two cats.
Instagram: @jo_eats_ Facebook: facebook.com/joeatsblog Pinterest: Pinterest.com/joeatsnet Website: joeats.net