Beets and ginger make a perfect pairing for both flavor and performance benefits. Ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory herb, excellent for reducing muscle damage and pain, while beets provide nitrates to fuel endurance. Learn more about the power of beet juice.
Ginger Beet Juice
200 calories per serving
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large beet, peeled and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger root, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- Place all chopped and prepared ingredients into blender.
- Blend on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour purée over fine mesh strainer into a large bowl, to separate pulp. Squeeze the excess juice from the pulp in the strainer using a spoon or spatula.
- Pour juice into glass and enjoy! It’ll be worth the effort!
Beets are a rich source of phytonutrients called “betalains” which possess strong anti-inflammatory and detoxification support for your body. Beets are an excellent way to detox in a completely natural way.