GEIGERRIG The Rig Performance Hydration Pack
THE RIG is a lean, mean water machine made of heavy duty 840 Ballistic Nylon.
It holsters our 2 Liter Hydration Engine that sprays for easy cooling, cleaning, drinking and sharing. Has a diagonal zipper that runs the length of the pack, as well as a top zipper that runs horizontally. This enable the pack face to lay wide open for easy loading and unloading of the engine. Inside there is a small 5 inch by 7 inch mesh pocket for holding a granola bar, your car keys, and a couple small odds and ends.
The pack straps and back plate have soft waffle padding covered with easy breathing, durable, stretch mesh for comfort. The shoulder straps are adjustable, as is the chest strap. The chest strap adjusts both vertically and horizontally and hosts an emergency whistle. The drink tube is secured by a magnet when not in use. The RIG has a non-removable waist strap and small pack handle.
Grab your RIG and go.
- Reservoir: 70 oz. hydration engine. Quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and reservoir removal. Slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying. Reversible reservoir that is dishwasher safe. Spray to cool, clean and share. Filter ready.
- Zippers: Diagonal Pack Zipper and Top Horizontal Zipper for easy access to the hydration system.
- Shoulder Strap: Terraced Overlay for Adjustable Tube Configuration and Power Bulb Configuration. “Quick adjust” pull tabs for easy in-and-out.
- Additional Features: Plug & Play Reservoir Tube Connectors, 5 in by 7 in internal mesh pocket, able to hold a 3 Liter engine if desired, magnetic tube holder, adjustable (Velcro) power bulb holder, waffle mesh padding covered with breathable mesh for the should straps and back plate, adjustable chest strap (vertically and horizontally), emergency whistle on the chest strap.
- Fabric: 100% Heavy Duty 840 Ballistic Nylon
- Weight: 1.95 lbs
- Length: 17.5"
- Width: 9"