Altra Timp 2.0 Trail Running Shoe - Men's
The Timp garnered the love of the trail community as soon as it hit the dirt, and now we've reimagined it to make it even better. With the Timp 2, you get a serious performance-based version of this trail favorite. The new outsole is designed to encourage biomechanics and flexibility, while the tweaked fit and lacing system work together to provide a better locked-in feel. The grippy MaxTrac™ outsole completes the perfect package for any terrain.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents
- INNERFLEX™: Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance
- GAITERTRAP™: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe
- TRAILCLAW™: Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
- MAXTRAC™: A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
- Weight: 9.9 oz / 281 g
- Midsole: Quantic ™ with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Color: Red / Orange
I've always wanted to try running in an Altra for years. Finally did and don't know why I waited so long. It definitely gives you a much more natural feel less intrusion on the heel. They feel pretty stable when walking or running on a lateral incline. Great first experiences with them.
Email for size help