Note: While these items are very typical, DO NOT assume this is the final gear list. Watch the video. Read the email. Each gear list is different and is designed specifically for each event.
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four hours sharpening my axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
- Athletes MUST wear a black shirt. This can be a t-shirt, a sports bra, a tank top, whatever you want, but it must be black.
- 1 headlamp (per person). It will be dark, this is 100% Mandatory.
- 1 black sharpie marker
- 1 ruck/backpack
- 1 hydration unit: You must be able to carry your own water supply (2L or 3L recommended)
- Bring enough food to survive 12 hours.
- Ruck weight must equal 25 lbs minimum for men and 15 lbs minimum for women (before hydration and food, don’t show up light)
- Reflective Safety Vest OR PT Belt
- Duct Tape
- 12” x 12” White Sign/Board attached to a 2’-3’ wooden grade stake
- You will receive any additional gear list items via email two weeks prior to your event weekend.