Arrive an hour and a half before your start time. This gives you plenty of time to park, pick up your packet, drop your stuff at bag check, and get warmed up.
- Official ID.
- Exemption signed to expedite your registration.
- Cash to buy food, beer and/or souvenirs.
- A towel and a change of clothes to change after the race.
- Some light coat or jacket.
- Bad attitude.
There is no mandatory dress code, but remember that you will be running between different types of terrain, mud, water and climbing the mountain so we recommend you:
- Use appropriate footwear since the race will take place in different types of terrain: compacted earth, grass, soft and muddy earth.
- Do not wear very loose clothing (you can get stuck in an obstacle).
- Do not wear cotton clothes (it becomes very heavy when you get wet).
- Finisher T-shirt.
- Competitor number.
- Supply in route and goal line.
- CHIP loan from the TIMER / CHRONOTRACK timekeeping system.
- Partial times and timed results during the competition.
There will be a festival area from which in addition to seeing some of the obstacles, there will be an area of food, bathrooms, souvenir shop, medical area and activations of our sponsors.
There will be parking with surveillance inside Hacienda Santa Martina.
This event will have RunChile coverage, who will take pictures in each stage of the competition and in the goal, which you can search in social networks with posteriority. Also, images that will be associated with your competitor number will be available through our TYR timing company (subject to payment).
More questions? Visit our FAQ's page.
Sure you can come as a spectator to watch a Spartan Race!