By: Rose Marie Jarry
15 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, dairy free, egg free.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 organic cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 medium sized whole tomato
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch sea salt and pepper
- 3 cups fresh lettuces leaves
- Chop the cooked chicken into small pieces and place it into a bowl.
- Mash the cooked white beans with a fork. Add them to the chicken and mix.
- Chop the vegetables and herbs into small pieces as well. Mix in with the chicken and beans.
- Add all the spices and oil remaining and mix well.
- Lay down a bed of lettuce and scoop some chicken creamy salad mix onto the bed of salad.
- You could use this mix to spread onto a wrap or bread to make a healthy protein packed sandwich.