Subscribe to SpartanUP! The Podcast:
Marc Von Musser, the director of coaching for Tony Robbins, says find the why and the how will follow closely behind. He shares the secret in this interview. If you’re like most people, you’ve been lulled into complacency, seduced by the sirens of comfort and convenience. But Marc Von Musser says that you’re wasting your precious life. So what do you do to get out of this predicament? Work harder? That will only take you so far and will prove to be a partial solution. Work smarter? Naturally, but again this doesn’t probe deep enough. As Von Musser elucidates, we’re asking the entirely wrong question: We should be asking why and the rest will follow closely behind.
- If a person has a big enough why, they can do anything.
- Once you find a why, backload it with intelligence and inspired action.
- To find your why ask yourself what you would do if money wasn’t an issue.
- Don’t question the price of success; pay it gladly and success will come to you in droves.
- Most people who play it safe are bored to death. And most people play it safe.
Resources and Mention
- Video and Audio Production – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz