Subscribe to SpartanUP! The Podcast:
How did Kris Halenga, diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer at 23, with no business experience, manage to become such an admired and inspirational charity CEO? Her version of grit was a mix of passion and taking small steps that eventually added up to something spectacular. She was kind to herself along the way and is now extending that kindness to others by raising breast cancer awareness. Just as compelling is the story of how she was able to take a potentially devastating condition and use it as a foundation to build a life she loves.
- Passion and a willingness to learn along the way can stand in for business skills in entrepreneurship.
- Don’t let a challenging situation consume you but change it into something good that can help others.
- Achieving small things each day can make you happy and will soon build into a big thing.
Resources & Mention:
- Video and Audio Production – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz