With eight thousand characters in Marvel Comics’ universe, even if you’re a rabid comic fan, you probably haven’t scratched the surface of their offerings. We talk with Mindy Hamilton, the SVP of global partnerships at this time-honored brand, now under the mega-company Disney. She started on her career track at a very young age when she assumed the editorial responsibilities of a newspaper she started with her friends. That love of collaboration and a passionate curiosity, helped drive her on the meandering and unexpected path to her current position. She shares what she’s learned along the way:
- To effectively connect to your work, get tactile with it.
- Don’t live in shame; move on.
- Be a receptive listener; don’t always try to push your agenda, a common mistake.
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, and Col. Tim Nye
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2018 Spartan