Want to find your purpose? Go outside! That’s the sage advice from Steve Lulek, wilderness survival expert and adventure guide. Are we meant to live the bulk of our lives cloistered in cubicles, driving in steel boxes and staring at screens? How can we reverse these cultural norms in order to reconnect to the outdoors and ourselves in the process? This week Joe and Steve explore our true natures.
- When you find who you are, it’s easy to let go of the things that don’t fit.
- Reframe adverse outdoor conditions into something to enhance the adventure. There’s no excuse not to go outside.
- Feel overwhelmed? Sit silent in nature and observe to reground yourself.
This episode is brought to you by FOUR SIGMATIC. Join the mushroom coffee revolution and save 15% using promo code SPARTAN https://foursigmatic.com/spartan
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, & Col. Tim Nye
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2018 Spartan