What is the secret to longevity? For many athletes, their sports tenure ends, through injury or burnout, earlier than they hope. Through decades Mark Sisson participated in hundreds of endurance challenges including ultras and Ironmans. What helped him avoid that fate? What compelled him to switch from these grueling tests to sports like stand up paddling and ultimate frisbee?
Known for his paleo nutrition blog Mark’s Daily Apple, and books “Primal Blueprint” and “Primal Endurance” Sisson will explain his fitness reset and list the ingredients in what may be the world’s healthiest mayonnaise.
- A healthy lifestyle can make life more fun.
- The older you get, the more that attitude plays a key part in living a good life.
- Invest in yourself by doing the things that will pay off down the line.
This episode of Spartan Up is brought to you by Health IQ. Health IQ is an insurance company that helps obstacle racers like you get lower rates on your life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/spartanup to see if you qualify.
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan