Successful but searching, entrepreneur Phil Randazzo renewed his purpose by helping veterans transition into successful civilian careers through a foundation that eventually became American Dream U. It fulfills two sets of needs: veterans need assistance transitioning into civilian life and the work world needs the unique skill set and drive that these veterans possess. Randazzo and Joe discuss what in their upbringing instilled their drive, and how to pass it on to their kids. Find out how to follow a similar path of success in this episode.
- Don’t coast through the second half of your life but find a way to make a contribution.
- Choose three things you can work on today and do them.
- The most successful people are usually not the ones who talk about it.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan