Win battles through trust, good stories, and building relationships – this is the surprising and refreshing approach of this paradigm shifting green beret, Scott Mann. He introduced “rooftop leadership” in Afghanistan to a skeptical NATO crowd, but his courage to live it and its subsequent success changed minds. In this episode, Mann shows us his methods and how to work them at in all of our challenges. We need this type of leadership more than ever and it’s within our capabilities. Listen and learn how to develop them.
- Lead from the bottom up, through relationships and human connection.
- The greatest leaders have a vision they are able to articulate through story.
- Leave tracks in the world which serve the people that follow you.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan