What can a member of the Royal Family teach us about grit? Does a privileged background make it tougher to acquire the passion to succeed? Peter Phillips, eldest grandchild of Queen Elizabeth, was brought up to make sure he didn’t take his good fortune for granted. As you’ll learn in this episode, there were several strategies to ensure that he would be a team player who had the tools to DIY. They also discuss the ways most people think versus the way successful people think. Find out which category you fit in, and if it’s the wrong one, how to change it.
- Favor lateral thinking, over linear thinking.
- There is no such thing as a “self-made man.” You need people to help you along the way.
- A “fear factor,” having something up for stake in business, often drives success.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan