To be your best, get still. In this episode, Onnit wellness company founder, Aubrey Marcus, explains why this is not a paradox. Nor, he says, is it contradictory to say that to optimize yourself and your mission you need to focus on others or to overcome obstacles you need to seek them out. Marcus will guide you through the contrasts in life to highlight your warrior spirit. He is tooled by the example of high-achieving parents, shamans, and philosophers and is setting a worthy precedent in his own life.
- Get still or quiet enough to be able to discern your mission in life.
- To the ordinary person everything is a blessing or a curse; to the warrior, there are only challenges.
- Being open to whatever can be helpful is the way to find mastery.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan