Your life is a story, that means it can be re-written. A profound childhood loneliness prompted Jeff Gomez to seek solace in story which in turn connected him back to people and became his livelihood. His storytelling skills have been put to use by the media giants and even the US Government. His method of storytelling, inspired by anime, is transmedia and fleshes out a story across multiple media platforms. In this episode, Gomez explains how each of our lives is a story which you can shape in new and beneficial ways. If your story starts with an unfavorable or faulty premise, there’s always a possibility of a revision.
- You are living a story and you’re the screenwriter.
- You are capable of revising the story of your life to reflect your current
- Once people realize their connection to each other they’ll do less harm.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan