When a leader changes his life, the implications can be great. With fifty pounds shed in five years, Ric Urrutia now sets an example for his 550 employees and for his family. His company, Taos Mountain Software, has been growing for twenty-five years and his clients include all the biggest names in Silicon Valley. What makes for a successful employee? What are the secrets to running such a successful company for so long? The answers are not what you’d expect.
- The best employees are those who are gritty and hungry, not necessarily the ones with prestigious degrees.
- Get out of your comfort zone and expand your career horizons.
- Lead by example, you affect more people than you realize.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan