Kombucha, heard of it? If you have, GT Dave is the reason. He says Kombucha, and restores an essential balance to your body. The Kombucha King dropped out of high school to spread his love of this drink after seeing it’s positive effect on his mother’s recovery from cancer. In the process he created a $600 million category–one that he still dominates. In this episode you’ll hear the story behind his love of Kombucha, and how he blazed his own path.
- Gradual, organic growth can yield authentic and powerful results.
- Health is often about restoring balance in your body, not about the total eradication of threats.
- If it feels true, focus on your particular journey without being unduly swayed by outside pressures.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan