This mountain warfare instructor accepts no excuses; just learn and do. He speaks with the same force of confidence that he hopes to instill in others. First growing up gaining woodsman skills in Maine and then later through a 36 year tenure in the military, Smith always sought and found strong role models from who to learn. That learning soon transitioned into leadership and mentoring. His methods are deceptively simple, but are you strong enough to see them through?
- In order to see yourself in new ways you need to change your exposure.
- Give one tool at a time; don’t overwhelm them with the whole kit.
- Do the job; do your best; pay attention.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan