One of the most successful women in the venture capital field and dedicated runner, Elizabeth took her cue from her mother. Come hell or high water her mother would be out the door at 4 am to swim or run, and in her 70s she’s still at it. Similarly, Weil never stops driving toward success. Within her hectic schedule of career, and raising twins, she stresses the importance of “non-negotiables.” They are key to a successful career and happy life. She describes them and her three keys to success in this interview. Weil shows us how it is possible to achieve balance even when you build your life to precipitous heights.
- Life’s too short. Work in a location you love.
- Make the important parts of your life non-negotiable then commit.
- Create a personal advisory committee.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan