His doctor forbade world champion power lifter Robert Herbst to lift anything when he was a child with scoliosis. Eighteen world championships and twenty one consecutive national championships later, what compelled him to rebel? Herbst believes in managing risk but errs on the side of throwing caution to the wind. It’s paid off spectacularly. His MO in all his successes, including his Clark Kentian day job as a lawyer, is that as soon as he identifies a challenge, he burns his ships. He makes an irrevocable commitment. Period.
- Better to fail on the stage, than fail by staying home.
- Make an irrevocable commitment to your goal.
- Be physically active enough that it becomes a need.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan