Son of pioneering Hawaiian surfer “Buffalo” and a living legend in his own right, Brian Keaulana had two mentors. The first was his father who taught him to share the ocean’s bounty. The second was the ocean itself which served as a playground, school and church. Before he and his siblings could walk their father would toss them into the surf. Keaulana, who calls himself a “Waterman,” uses this wisdom as a stunt coordinator on projects like Hawaii-Five-O, teaching ocean risk management and mentoring at risk kids.
- The ocean, through its unpredictability, teaches you to be in a state of constant readiness.
- Transcend fear is through knowledge.
- He shares the brilliant acronym S.S.A.F.E. – protection from any danger.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col.
- Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
Thank you to Hawaii media inc.
© 2017 Spartan