When your business is in trouble, this is the guy you need. Tim Gentry develops people to motivate his own success. As an Ironman competitor he exemplifies strengthening the body as a way to maintain a powerful mind, something he believes many business people neglect to their detriment. His suggestion: keep it simple and do just one thing every day. Listen for more tried and true methods to persevere and thrive. Gentry shares some gems on this week’s podcast.
- Focused on the people in your business,and let hurdles dissolve to white noise.
- To revive someone who is lagging, put them in charge of others.
- Write down all the great things that are happening in your life and read them when you need inspiration.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan