With a military career spanning 26 years, retired Col. Fellinger has become a model of resilience and fitness. He asks that you bring him the hardest problems you have because he lives to overcome them. As he explains, it’s a process and one that can be practiced but not necessarily mastered. After all, if you’re not at least a little off balance, how are you challenging yourself and growing stronger? Joe and he discuss the most vital element to fitness–building mental strength through motivation, risk taking, mental agility and mental resilience.
- Remember the French Paratrooper’s Prayer (to paraphrase): Give me Lord what others don’t want, uncertainty, doubt, torment and battle, but also the courage, the energy and spirit to face them.
- To stay motivated take the first step and you will soon create irreversible momentum, inertia that will take on a life of it’s own.
- Build mental resilience through facing challenges you didn’t anticipate and generalizing the resultant confidence throughout your life.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye, Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
- © 2016 Spartan