His first memory is the moment his mother gave him away. Former NFL player, Anthony Trucks, wants to matter because his first memory in life was feeling like he didn’t. At 14 a harsh remark by a girl in school shocked him into self awareness. Sheer force of will it set him on a course that has defined his life to the present day as a successful business owner, athlete speaker & author.
- Live a life that will produce a huge turn out at your funeral.
- If you think the hand you’ve been dealt is an excuse, think again.
- Practice effortless effort–that activity that resonates so deeply with you that the work you do starts to feel effortless.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Host: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye, Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan