When Amelia Boone isn’t pulling i-beams out of frigid Vermont rivers for the Death Race or winning Spartan Races, she working as a highly competitive attorney. Every day she’s up at 4:07, running trails at 5 and at her desk by 7. Has she always been that way? Yes. As a child, in what must have seemed odd to observers, her family was encouraging her to relax and not take things so seriously. She believes perseverance and drive can be a habit, don’t let them lapse. It’s harder to start or start again than just keep going.
- Make success part of your routine as regular as brushing your teeth, not allowing yourself to opt out.
- The difficult path is where the growth happens. Choose it often.
- Make one small change a day and let it build into something great.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Host: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye, Delle & David DeLuca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan