One hundred episodes in, Joe, Delle, Johnny, Colonel Nye and Sefra talk about the guests that resonated with them the most. Spartan UP! has interviewed writers, athletes, generals, monks, CEOs, entrepreneurs, nutritionists, farmers, lawyers, doctors, explorers…to garner their unique spin on what it takes to succeed. There have been one hundred different answers, one hundred stories on how to live a fulfilling life, but many common threads. These inspiring people are telling us it’s okay to be afraid, but not to live in fear, to have a why, but live in the moment, and to find a passion (or passions) and follow it with all we got.
Lessons from 100 Episodes:
- Have a why.
- Life is a series of moments. Live each one.
- A challenging life is a satisfying life.
- The first step to success is getting off the couch.
- Surround yourself with good, supportive people. Lose those who aren’t.
- Persevere, but if you find yourself on the wrong path, be prepared to go a different direction.
- Aim to be a whole person, mind, body and soul.
- Those who succeed aren’t afraid to fail, often.
- Experiences are much more valuable than things.
- Whatever you are doing, no matter how big or small, commit to it wholly.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Host: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye, Delle & David DeLuca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan