Alan Jope, president of Unilever’s Personal Care business, understands how to live. With such an high position many would not be surprised if Jove was a man completely consumed by his work. Though his commitment to his job is complete, it is not the source of his identity. He and four friends are riding stretches of a world spanning motorcycle trip with its share of mishaps and broken bones. What he does is not who he is, but enables him to become the person he always dreamed he could be. In this episode Jope also discusses the benefits of mission driven brands.
- Where you are in the world is more important than what you’re doing in it.
- Concentrate most of your energy into what you’re doing now, not worrying about the future, and opportunities will open up as a matter of course.
- In life, follow the packing rule: put the big thing in first.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Host: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye, Delle & David DeLuca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan