Jennifer Gilbert, a wildly successful events entrepreneur, was assaulted to an inch within her life outside her friend’s New York apartment. Not only did she survive but she went on to live a very rich and fulfilling life. How? The struggle was all too real. It wasn’t an overnight transformation. She was able to recognize the vast, and sometimes elusive, source of resilience that she discovered that day and draw on it to create the kind of life she always wanted. Her story is jarring, graphic, visceral, enraging, senseless, but at the same time life affirming, hopeful, and deeply important.
- The resilient person that you are in your most challenging moments is there for life to aid you whenever the need should arise.
- Fear is the worst feeling to make a decision from.
- Beautiful things often grow from dark, ugly places like flowers from compost.
- You cannot control one thing in the world except who you are afterwards, whether you move towards the light or wallow in the darkness.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Panel: Joe De Sena, Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye & Delle, Mark Webb
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan