Aiden Chase, a spiritual healer for Hollywood types, entrepreneurs and regular folks, takes a holistic approach to success in life: we approach our highest selves through a balance of mind, body and spirit. Fanciful as it sounds, there’s common sense behind it. The mind functions optimally when allowed to reflect clearly and honestly in the quiet places that are growing scarce. Importantly, he guides clients to identify their biggest obstacles, their fears, and no longer repress them, and then do it anyway. Chances are they won’t become billionaires, but then again it probably won’t matter. They’ll have obtained something far more valuable.
- Success is achieved through a holistic integration of mind, body and spirit.
- Fear is the biggest obstacle we need to transform to move forward.
- Nature is the best place for quiet contemplation in order to envision your direction in life.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Panel: Joe De Sena, Johnny Waite, Sefra & Col. Tim Nye
- Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan