In world renowned ultra runner Dean Karnazes, Joe tracked down a real Spartan by both disposition and bloodline. Does he eat gruel for breakfast, take cold showers, and run wearing a hundred pounds of armor? Maybe. He’s run marathons in every state and is now setting out to do the same in every country. Certainly that falls within the same spirit. So you might be taken aback to hear that Karnazes tells us that we should set out not only to fail, but to fail big. His advice is backed up by a life changing experience that he will describe in this episode.
1. To achieve great things take small steps and ask yourself at every step if you’re conducting yourself with discipline.
2. Never stop exploring: don’t be afraid to try new things and eventually you’ll discover your passion/s.
3. Fail boldly: the most useful lessons are learned from the most dramatic failures.
– Video and Audio Production: Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
– Audio Post Engineer: Team Podcast
– Synopsis: Matt Baatz
© 2015 Spartan