Subscribe to SpartanUP! The Podcast:
Austin Malleollo is a formidable CrossFit competitor and level three trainer, but he says there was not much indication earlier in his life that he would achieve what he has. He was a troubled youth who was making many bad decisions that ultimately lead him to his path and passion. Instead of allowing him to continue down a trajectory that was aimed straight at a life of dead ends and possible prison, his father wisely opted to derail that destiny. In this podcast Mallelollo describes how this change in his frame of reference got him back on the track to a fulfilling life.
- Physical disadvantages just mean that you have to work harder than everyone else to succeed.
- Everybody needs someone in their corner.
- Practice with someone better than you.
- You control your own destiny.
Resources and Mention:
- Video and Audio Production – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz