Subscribe to SpartanUP! The Podcast:
Levison Wood just finished walking the full length of the Nile. Walking, that is, when he wasn’t running from charging buffalos, elephants and crocs or wading through python infested swamps, or dodging bullets… Yet for this seasoned explorer it was well worth the risk, not only for the exhilaration of being the first, but also for the richness of the experience. Often the biggest obstacle was not escaping the perilous but enduring the mundane. Wood describes how he developed the grit to push through.
- Manage risk; don’t avoid it. No risk no reward.
- We need much less stuff than we realize. Simplify your life.
- You’re the only one who determines what you’re capable of, so persist through the naysayers.
Resources and Mention
- Video and Audio Production – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz