7-7-7 World Marathon Challenge: Seven marathons, seven continents in seven days and that’s just the tip of the iceberg for this sixty-six year old! Robert and Johnny talk this week about what it means to build a “win” into each day and when faced with struggles and challenges do you “suck your thumb, or suck it up?!” As a former Special Ops Pararescueman, Owens has lived his life for others and along the way has inspired everyone that the older you get the fitter you can be and the harder challenges you can conquer.
- You don’t have to age decrepitly
- Who your friends are influences your future
- A strong why keeps you going
- Program a “win” into each day
- Help people and let them help you
- Have “encouragers” in your life
- Everyday we have choices - ask: does it make you or break you?
- Don’t run from the pain, it helps you grow. There is no victory without struggle.
- Do you suck your thumb or suck it up?
This episode of “Spartan Up!” is sponsored by Athletic Greens. Get 20 travel packs free when you order at https://athleticgreens.com/spartan
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
© 2018 Spartan