Find out why Joe De Sena calls this executive coach, the Human Whisperer. Jason helps people to gain self-awareness, to discover blind spots and identify past traumas that are hindering that leap from being a 1 billion dollar company to a 5 billion dollar company. What simple adjustments can you make in your life and in your corporations to stop living in peaks and valleys? Here are some “recipes and anecdotes to avoid rock bottom,” and realize your true potential.
- Ask others to rate your relationships with them on a scale from 1-10
- Note your external vs. internal scoreboard
- Listening is as important as being heard
- Try talking last in a meeting
- Share, open up and interact with people
- Trace back to time you didn’t feel “enough,” understand it.
- Ask yourself, when you're doing anything, why you’re doing it
- Get to “emotional core,” stop hiding, ask questions
- The only bad workout is the one you don’t do
- Take a leap of faith in your life
This episode of “Spartan Up!” is sponsored by Athletic Greens. Get 20 travel packs free when you order at https://athleticgreens.com/spartan
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, and Col. Tim Nye.
- Synopsis – Sefra Alexandra
© 2018 Spartan