What do you want to do with your time on this planet? Yanik Silver has taken this question and applied it to his business, Maverick 1000, harnessing entrepreneurial energy to make a difference in the world. But you’d be mistaken to think it’s only outcomes that matter. Silver has researched and discovered methods to find joy scrubbing the burnt in grease from a pot and direction in a world full of “self help” gurus. He bases his life and work on an experimental approach which includes study, meditation, games, journaling and some inspired doodling. How can you better focus on the journey and true north? This Spartan Up episode provides a map. Can you name the 6 big lessons in this episode?
- Find your center of balance in which you take action but still allow things to happen.
- Experiment: try things on long enough to see of they fit into your life.
- Journal: to add coherence to your life, to help you focus your monkey mind, to make you happier.
This episode is brought to you by FOUR SIGMATIC. Join the mushroom coffee revolution and save 15% using promo code SPARTAN http://foursigmatic.com/spartan
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, & Col. Tim Nye
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2018 Spartan