How can lacrosse build a strong sense of self and propel young women to a winning attitude? Lukas Cash, in his extensive and successful lacrosse and leadership camps has found a way. He has a simple, straightforward but effective message to impart to young people. The key is to get them asking the right questions consistently so that they can resist the constant lure of peer pressure. What exactly are those questions that will raise you to the top of your game? Find out this Spartan Up episode.
- Find out what your scare point is and start there.
- Develop of strong sense of yourself and check in frequently to ensure you stay the course.
- Start building a sense of confidence early in life since it’s more difficult to change later on.
This episode is brought to you by AfterShokz open-ear headphones. Visit http://spartan.aftershokz.com/ for $30 off a wireless pair.
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, & Col. Tim Nye
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2018 Spartan