Will OCR be an Olympic sport? Ian Adamson wants to change lives and he approaches the Olympic initiative as an “incredible opportunity”, not as the “insurmountable Everest” it could appear to be. As Adamson is also one of the most successful adventure racers of all time, the challenge is in capable hands. This week, we ask Adamson what it takes to be exceptional, why some are driven to be, how a team can exceed the ability of its weakest member and more. It’s not in the genes. It’s not in the stars. It’s something within everyone’s reach. Find out what this week.
- A good team is FASTER than its’ weakest link.
- Excelling at sport is about summoning the innate abilities that make you human, and not exceptional.
- Mastering a sport is a kind of path to enlightenment: the journey starts out physical but evolves into emotional and, at its highest level, spiritual.
This episode is brought to you by FOUR SIGMATIC. Join the mushroom coffee revolution and save 15% using promo code SPARTAN http://foursigmatic.com/spartan
Spartan Life article from this episode “Is Eathing Fat Bad for You? Or Good?” https://life.spartan.com/post/should_you_eat-fat
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, and Col. Tim Nye
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2018 Spartan